Monday, January 31, 2022

Spiritual Experiences

 We are all connected to the entire universe. This is my experience. 

When I was young people were all afraid a lot. I basically got tired of being afraid and asked God to live in my body with me. I didn't want to die from seizures from a concussion I had had and so I asked God to live in my body with me. And he did ever after.

I wouldn't advise this for most people unless you are pretty sure you are going to die like I was.

Why?

Because it is too overwhelming for most people to survive.

It took me until I was 30 years old to feel comfortable sharing my body with God and in the meantime God was doing supernatural stuff in through and around me all that time. Girls started falling in love with me when I was 15 and within 3 months of God coming into my body I looked entirely different than I had before. It's true my two upper front teeth had been broken off when I was 9 years old when I ran into a 1949 parked old Dodge car across from a park then. I was waving to friends and didn't see the parked car and ran into it and broke my front teeth off in half on the trunk of the old Dodge family car.

So, when I was 15 around this same time in 1963 my parents had our dentist cap my two front  teeth and this made me handsome again.

I'm writing this because we are all connected to the entire universe and because of this to all time and space past, present and future.

But, most people limit who they are with their minds by not realizing how expansive we all actually are.

Feeling empowered enough to join with God is an amazing amazing thing any way you look at it.

But, I can tell you it is possible but I wouldn't do what I did unless you believe you are going to die soon.

Because when I asked God to come into my body and live with me he did and I never had another seizure from my concussion ever again after I did this.

It was amazing and still is on every level.

God is real and God is amazing and we are all one with God in the past, present and future of the entire universe.

By God's Grace

No comments: