I was trying to drive from Lahaina back to Kihei area and Kahului to the airport there on Maui, Hawaii back to the mainland in my rental car with my wife and friends when I realized that the lower road from Lahaina to Kihei was being washed over with waves. This didn't seem like a good idea to me and because I realized that the upper road has been put in probably for this purpose I went up on the hills further away from the ocean road so I wouldn't have to deal with random waves hitting the sides of my rental car. It just wasn't safe to drive (at high tide) along this road on that day 3 years ago before Covid hit the mainland and Hawaii and the world.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Wednesday, October 19, 2022
How I knew the sea level was rising on Maui 3 years ago
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment