Wednesday, March 22, 2023

The many people we are from birth on throughout our lives

Everyone is different. People who say otherwise are mostly fools. Each person's experience is unique to themselves.

What changed me a lot was getting whooping cough and pushing a little girl that was a friend of mine down cement steps and getting the hell beat out of me by my grandfather. I was a handful and very willfull like my father and grandfather. I was never someone to be messed with. So, domesticating me was always iffy at each and every point. Even as an adult I found that I had to quit jobs once the boss pissed me off enough through abuse to where I contemplated killing them. So, at that point I usually quit that job out of deference to my bosses and me staying out of jail. Once my grandfather got crossed on a job (betrayed) by 13 other construction workers so he beat them all up that day. But, my grandfather was a red head I'm not a redhead but a dark haired green eyed person who is a Seer and Intuitive like my mother.

So, since my father was valedictorian of his senior high school Class I tend to be very intelligent and because my mother was an intuitive genius I tend to be an intuitive genius too. I find most people are not angry enough in their lives to succeed.

This appears to me to be the reason why some fail and some succeed. You have to be angry enough to make a success of your life without releasing your anger in such a way that you actually kill someone accidentally or on purpose.

I found as I grew up that I didn't fit into ANY box people tried to put me in. However, like my father and my two aunts (his sisters) I was a very good actor too in life. So, I could pretend to be anyone any boss or girlfriend wanted me to be (For Awhile).

However, I think I always knew I would have to own my own businesses like my father and grandfather and great Grandfather and my Dad's older brother. It just wasn't going to work for me to be working very long for other people than myself. So, by around 28 years of age I started my first business as a Landscaping Contractor by getting a California Contractor's license and I worked with other landscaper friends in San Diego in La Jolla and Rancho Santa Fe where there was a lot of money to be paid doing this around 1978 to the early 1980s. However, around 1980 I married a lady in Mt. Shasta and had to start thinking differently because making a living out in the country can be very very difficult unless you are a truck driver or traveling musician or writer or something like that. When you want to live somewhere really really beautiful like Mt. Shasta you have to sacrifice usually in some ways to do this. 

The first time I moved to Mt. Shasta was with my first wife and baby in 1976. However, we divorced in 1977 and 1978 and then I moved to San Diego and got my contractor's license because i was a single father of a 3 year old and I had sole custody.

The point of this article is that as a child we are one person and as we move through life we are many different people. I am grateful for having this "Acting" gene like my father and Aunts simply because it allows me to play many roles in life that are required for financial and physical success.

So, looking back being angry at crappy bosses who misused me and all their employees actually helped me succeed financially and care for my children all along the way.

So, it's not bad to be very very angry, you just have to use that anger to succeed rather than hurting anyone physically so you stay out of jail or being executed.

Learning to use your anger to become successful rather than dead or in jail is everything in life if you want to actually be a success and have a life worth living rather than wishing you were dead every day like many people do.

So, if you are young remember your anger properly used is your best friend in life as well as being compassionate to yourself and all beings whenever you can.

It's true life is a paradox but that's the challenge we all face.

 

No comments: