Friday, March 31, 2023

one of the reasons that Paltrow won ski collision case

It was that the other gentleman suing her had a go pro camera on and running when all this occurred. But, he erased it all which is one of the main reasons he lost. Likely it showed that he ran into her from behind coming downhill and wasn't a competent skier to begin with. So, Paltrow actually had reason to feel like she had been sexually violated by the collision. But, I'm thinking the guy just didn't know how to ski and ran into her because he had no real idea what he was really doing and was very embarrassed and angry at his embarrassment.

When I'm skiing especially at a Ski resort with Ski lifts there are a lot of people doing all sorts of things they shouldn't be doing like skiing outside of the safety of their class of skier. There is no one more inept than a new skier and the fact that both she and this gentleman were on a bunny slope means either neither of them were proficient skiers or that Paltrow was on a bunny slope teaching her kids to ski. So, likely this man just embarrassed himself and tried to get Paltrow to pay for his medical expenses even though he was at fault to begin with.

You would be completely surprised at the kinds of things people do at ski resorts and you wonder how many of them survive even one day skiing? So, when I'm skiing I am constantly looking back for snowboarders going 60 mph down a slope that are usually under 20 years old when they do this. I don't ski over 20 to 30 miles per hour because I don't like falling anymore at that speed. I remember going down a black diamond slope a few years ago and when I lost a ski and fell and spun along the ground at 30 mph or more I thought I had broken my neck. Somehow my right ski stayed on when the left released so you figure that out. However, for a couple of months I thought I had broken my neck and wondered if I might die or something it hurt so bad. These are the kinds of things that make you slow down or soon you are injured or gone.

Experience is a great teacher IF you can survive long enough to get that experience.

No comments: