I think it has to do with how big the U.S. is in size and how many people there are here. We are so diverse that for example, each state has a different way of dealing with almost anything. So, the ONLY thing that usually brings all the U.S. states together is a war like World War I or World war II and even then it is reluctantly only of necessity. we are basically 50 or more different countries that are allied together in case of War if one is to be realistic about what the United States really is in actuality. In war we are unbeatable as in World war I and World War II. However, now there are nuclear weapons and how we should think about all this is completely different than in World War I and II.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
Thursday, March 23, 2023
I don't think we have anything similar to how countries react to things in Europe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment