Not sure why this is true except that it's likely that labor is cheaper now in India than in China. In China you have at least 300 million people who are middle class with a life style a lot like the U.S. Then you have around 200 million people with tubercolosis in China who live mostly in the County. There is another demographic too but I don't really understand the other demographics partly because I'm an American and can't always wrap my head around the differences between Asian countries and the U.S. and North America which I better understand from living in North America.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
- In London, Children’s Lungs Grow Faster as Traffic Pollution Falls
Saturday, May 24, 2025
I was reading how most Iphones presently that come to the U.S. are actually manufactured in India now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment