Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dad Made It

This might not make sense to some of you. But as an intuitive it is one of the most important experiences of my life so I'm sharing it with you because I feel my father wishes it.

My father's passing was very difficult for my father, for me, for my mother and for everyone that knew him. There was nothing at all that made any sense at all when my Dad died. Even saying "When my Dad died" seems even now an unreal and made up statement even though it was 1985.

I was driving to a place this last weekend with my son who was 11 when my Dad passed on that was   the last really clear Dad and son time that I ever spent with him in the wilds near a stream. Later, I remember going to see "The Gods Must be Crazy" with him in a theater but he was so in pain from cancer then that he couldn't be comfortable. After that he  went home to Yucca Valley basically to wait for death. I wouldn't have said that at the time as my father always said he was going to live forever right to the end. So none of us were actually prepared for his passing at his age 69 in 1985.

So this weekend while driving to the place of my last clear experience with my Dad when he would still joke and laugh with me I realized suddenly that Dad had finally made it to where he wanted. I wondered why it had taken him so long but God's timing isn't man's timing. He was a very disciplined and very spiritual and religious man so if he couldn't make it to a good place then "What hope did I have?" But this last weekend he let me know he made to where he wanted go. For him that would mean  he was "Ascended Master Daddy". His name was Fred like me so you might call him "Ascended Master Fred" but to me I think I like, "Ascended Master Daddy or Ascended Master Dad"

For me, Daddy works the best because it heals the little child inside of me. If my Dad finally made it to his goal then there is hope for all of us.

I talked today to a friend of mine who is a Zen Buddhist who doesn't believe in God. I find Believing in God very useful so I still do. "There are no atheists in foxholes". But as I explained what had happened I shifted it so he could better understand. I said, "Whether my Dad actually made it to where he wanted to go or whether I had a major breakthrough in my life spiritually and psychologically or however you want to think of it, I found happiness this weekend that I lost in 1985 when my Dad died. Since then I have had hope for my children but not as much for myself. Now I have a profound hope for myself because somehow my Dad came and said to me, "I made it, son". Now I can help you and my grandkids more."

And I am profoundly grateful for the extra help. Thanks God, thanks Dad,  I needed the extra help!
And By the way, Dad, congratulations at becoming an Ascended Master like you always wanted!

No comments: