Monday, August 23, 2010

My books and mini-books online

I just wanted to make sure people understand that writing for me is an art form. So when I write it is about ideas that I experience that I feel are important enough to write about. So, like many artists try to share insights or new ways of perceiving reality, I try to explore reality either as it has been presented to me or as I have experienced it and usually a combination of the two so you, the potential reader can think and grow in ways that are useful to all our survival as humans here on earth and as we travel beyond earth, first in our minds eye and then with our physical bodies.

However, since I am an "Idea Man" I find I don't always tidy things up in a neat box. I don't necessarily tidy things up with certain endings because I find that life really doesn't have many beginnings or endings. Unless you begin with your birth and end with your death or the death of someone you are writing about real life goes on and on interminably until one day you just keel over from whatever.

So, I try to write as long as I am inspired and when I'm no longer inspired I just stop writing until I'm inspired again. So, for you as the reader of what I write don't expect endings unless you are reading "Memories". In  "Memories I attempted in my writing to have a beginning (1,000,000) years into the future a present (from 1,000,000 years into the future to about 6 million years into the past and then ending in then present day 1987 or thereabouts. So even though in the character based sequels there isn't really any ending other than that one.

So, even in mini-books like "2035" or "2037" that are also online at my archive site there is always a beginning but not necessarily an ending because all of this world is ongoing and for me, personally is as real as the Bible was for those who wrote it. So, in this sense, I'm not really writing fiction. I'm writing about the world as I experience it which is unique to me.

I encourage all of us to write our own Creation Story before we die much like every tribe on earth or family on earth might have it's own creation story. This is not to negate or even to lessen the Creation Story of whatever religion you were raised in, it is to enrich all mankind that we each write our own True Creation Stories. In this way all mankind on into the future is enriched.

Here is my archive site where all or most of the books and mini-books and short stories are that I have written which are all free for you to read.

dragonofcompassion - Home

No comments: