Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Redwood Trees

I have been very depressed since I returned from my one month (less one week in the middle for a conference) vacation in the Mt. Shasta area. My wife too has felt it and it has been very hard to go back to our life on the coast. Even though it is very beautiful here on the Northern California coast I have never gotten used to the foggy foggy summers of high fog and low fog along the coast here. So the hotter it gets inland the deeper and thicker the high or low fog gets. The last two days it has been drizzling and when I rode my bike before dark last night I came back wet from the drizzle.

So, today my two dogs kept barking at the neighbor's dogs off an on all day, so I kept bringing them in to stop and they kept (with my 14 year old daughter's and friends help) sneaking out to bark some more. Until finally I was going to put our corgi in a room alone for the evening. I had had enough. Then my 14 year old daughter suddenly rose to her dogs defense and was very inappropriate to me and I had just had enough of the whole day. I decided to take the dogs on a walk as I had been just too depressed even to take them on walks for about a week now except for once.

So, up the nearly dry stream bed up the hill on the beautiful coastal trail my dogs and I went until we reached where the streambed gets wider and sandier. I looked around and the forest seemed to say to me, "Don't stay here long". I couldn't really understand why but since forests have always communicated with me and told me the truth and protected me as one of them I listened and started to return down the trail. I noticed a new sub-trail had opened up over towards some redwoods growing in the stream bed. I felt a very strong and happy pull to them and couldn't resist the urge to be nearer these beautiful redwoods. As big strong amazing redwood trees often do they began speaking with me telepathically. The first said, "The trees of Mt. Shasta have sent you to us." I said, "Really?" They said, "Yes." They seemed so blissfully happy in their reverie. I felt a little jealous being in a relatively normal state of depression because of just too much cloudy drizzly weather. So, they said to me, "The trees in Mt Shasta are suffering from Cosmic Rays because of the upper atmosphere changing." I said, "Yes. That is what they told me." The Redwoods said, "We and you are safe here on the coast from these rays. We are protected here." I said, "Yes. That's true." They said something like "Life, The Great Spirit, God, has sent you here to protect you from all the extreme weather all over earth. Many trees and people will suffer and die during these times who live in more vulnerable places worldwide. You are being protected from harm from Cosmic Rays and other things from Space and even from the Geomagnetic storm taking place now from the Sun plasma ejection recently." I listened to obviously very intelligent and enlightened beings. I realized that I had been used as a communication device between the evolved tree spirits in Mt. Shasta and the local Redwood tree spirits and others. I felt oddly honored by this trust of these tree spirits. They seemed so happy and enlightened as they tried to lift my spirits. They succeeded.

No comments: