Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Soul Traveling

I got into soul traveling as an adult because my parents religion had an Ascended Lady Master that was called Leto that came to one to teach them how to do it. So, imagine someone with a nature similar to the best lady teacher you ever had in school and she came and taught you at night  while you were asleep in your dreams how to safely, usefully and successfully soul travel.

So, by my teens I would have amazing dreams of flying. I remember one dream where I was flying like superman with a blue cape like a superhero and I was wearing a blue gown like out of ancient Greece and something was wrong on the ground as I flew so I sent lightning bolts crashing to the ground from the tip of my right arm. This was definitely the kind of dream one doesn't forget.

Another time I dreamt I was in a white ancient Greek Gown and that I flew in a chariot across the sky with several wild white horses pulling the chariot.

Later, when I actually went to the center of the Galaxy it actually reminded me of the Greek Pantheon of Zeus. Because of this I wondered if this whole concept that was brought to earth of the Greek Pantheon had come from someone soul traveling like I did to the Galactic Core to experience  Zeus and the Greek Pantheon first hand.

What is funny to me now is that the "Creator Leader" that I met in the Galactic Core didn't necessarily believe in the concept of God as we know it. However, what he did say was that many beings in this Galaxy perceive him as God because he is at about 1,000,000 IQ or beyond is basically non-physical in the sense that he lives in both matter and antimatter and is an energy being whose race feeds off of matter turning into antimatter and antimatter turning into matter. And he told me his grandmother and grandfather had created the  earth and the galaxy for all their progeny and that they were sleeping because they were very old and regenerating by incarnating as humans and other types of beings throughout the galaxy as mortality has a regenerating effect on old bored Creators.

Whether you believe me or not it was a very amazing experience. These experiences have reordered how I perceive the universe and my place in it. I wrote about parts of these experiences in the course of "Memories" an online book series I have online for you to read for free at:

dragonofcompassion - Home

Memories part 1 through memories part 11 are buttons at the top of the page there. There are sequels in progress under the names of some of the characters in "Memories" as well.

No comments: