Thursday, June 27, 2013

Francis Bacon Meets Arcane?

I found something that I didn't even remember writing until I found it and starting reading it again. For me, this is one of the most amazing things about writing, when you write something and you sort of forget having written that and then find it again and read it. It's always pretty amazing.

It is based upon the true premise of the fact that Francis Bacon (who some think actually wrote the Shakespearean plays because it is uncertain if the real Shakespeare could actually read or write). Anyway, when Francis Bacon reportedly either died or feigned his death for his own purposes, his coffin was eventually dug up and found to be full of rocks at about his weight likely with dirt too so they wouldn't roll around when moving the coffin.

So, I saw myself going back through time and experiencing this:
 Francis Bacon Meets Arcane

Whether you consider yourself to be intuitive or not, thinking about another time you can often tune directly into the akashic records of what actually happened there during different times.

However, what you must also know is that most of history is fictional to a greater or lesser degree. So, if you experience something completely different tuning into those times don't be surprised.

Just remember, History is always literally His story and every story has at least 2 sides and often 10 or 100 or more sides to every story that likely doesn't get told or put into print or art. So, if you soul Travel back through time and experience something different than what history says just know what you are experiencing might be much closer to the truth than what history (His Story) says.

Note: My wife says not everyone knows what Akashic Records are so here are two sources that might be helpful to know more about them:

Akashic records - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records
In theosophy and anthroposophy, the akashic records (from akasha, the Sanskrit word for 'sky' 'space' or 'aether') are a compendium of mystical knowledge ...

Akashic Records - Channelings, Articles and more on Spirit Library

spiritlibrary.com › ExploreSpiritual Entities
The Akashic Records are an energetic imprint of every thought, action, emotion, and experience that has ever occurred in time and space. The Akashic Records ...

I also remembered after reading more of what I wrote this is a work in progress and not something I finished or am done with. But, the question always is when will I write more?

There has to be the right time and place for me to write more. It either occurs or it doesn't. I find if I operate this way I am much happier with what I write, especially because I'm not getting paid to do this. If I am in the right place at the right time often really amazing things come through spontaneously.

No comments: