Saturday, June 21, 2014

Arcane: Saint Germain

The word arcane means as you can see: Understood by the few: mysterious or secret. In 1980 I named the character I was writing about "Arcane" because I identified with him at the time. At the time I thought I was writing Therapeutic Science fiction to heal wounds in my own life that I experienced growing up and in my early 20s. At that time I identified with Being Arcane. When I almost died of a Heart Virus for 7 months in 1998 and 1999 as I prepared for death I realized I hadn't been writing fiction. I realized I had written about past life experiences. Finally, it made sense because I had had a PHowa initiation in 1986 in which Lama Ayang told me that if the initiation took I would suddenly remember lifetimes of all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas as if they were my own. However, this had already started happening as soon as I had had my first initiation in Ashland, Oregon which was: "The Thousand Buddhas Empowerment". This initiation was in January or February and I began writing about "Arcane" in the Summer of 1980 on a summer day on a paper grocery bag while watching lenticular clouds that look sort of like flying saucers fly across the top of Mt. Shasta.
ar·cane
ärˈkān/
adjective
adjective: arcane
  1. understood by few; mysterious or secret.
    "modern math and its arcane notation"
    synonyms:mysterious, secret; More
    "processes as old and arcane as the language of the law"
Origin
mid 16th century: from Latin arcanus, from arcere ‘to shut up,’ from arca ‘chest.’
Translate arcane to
Use over time for: arcane

Arcane - Merriam-Webster Online

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/arcane
Merriam‑Webster
secret or mysterious : known or understood by only a few people. Full Definition of ARCANE. : known or knowable only to the initiate : secret <arcane rites>; ...
Here is part of what I first wrote in 1980:
Later when we visited my wife's parents for Christmas Vacation later that year so our kids could see their grandparents I wrote:
As I kept writing past life memories kept flowing through me:

I finally compiled all these writings and tried to edit them (editing was both successful and unsucessful at the same time). So, what I came up with is in these buttons above.

Then I began to write about the people in the book more fully by writing:
Mahasiddha is about Padma who is 15 years old when Guatama Buddha begins to preach to the masses. His uncle introduces him to Guatama Buddha.

Prophetess

 Flame
 
Mahasiddha

The protectors is when His Oneness realizes tha Jonathan Flow needs Protectors.

Purple Delta 7 is the most advanced robotic life form in the Galaxy and eventually becomes the   (friend) and bodyguard  of The Galactic Sentience. Since Purple Delta 7 is capable of nuking whole galaxies out of existence and then changing time to fix things the way the Galactic sentience wants them to be she is very useful with millions of cloned bodies throughout all time and space in this galaxy.
Hiding is how a time traveling cadre could function and not reveal themselves even through lie detector tests.




No comments: