Friday, February 26, 2016

How long do you want to live?

This is a really important question because how you choose to live likely will create how long you live.

However, at age 21 I expected to be dead by age 25. So, at this point you are supposed to laugh I guess.

And then at 25 I remember telling my friends, "I guess I'm just going to have a long series of girlfriends" (Because this is what had been happening in my life since age 15. However, within 1 year of this I was married with a baby on the way, my son.

So, I guess you are supposed to laugh again.

So, having a son and getting married led me to now (because I had to raise my son right and get him through college (and his step brother and sister too) who are all now 42 to 45 years of age.

And now I have a 26 year old daughter and almost 20 year old daughter and a 30 year old God Daughter all who are doing quite well in life.

So, all these kids are why I'm still alive in my late 60s now. Otherwise I likely wouldn't be.

So, how long do you  want to live?  20 years? 30, 40, 50,60, 70, 80, 90, 100 or 200, 300, 400, or 500 or maybe even 1000.

Because if you live to be 30 your life expectancy is going to be at least 90. This is just an average statistic if you presently live in the United States. What you do with your life in the end will decide how long you live and the quality of life you will actually have.

No comments: