Monday, February 29, 2016

Manjuśrīkīrti, King of Shambhala (Also known as Manjushri)

Manjuśrīkīrti, King of Shambhala
Main article: Kalachakra
 
If I remember my Tibetan Studies correctly in the 1980 when I studied with several Tibetan Lamas and Tulkus who are "Living Buddhas" Manjushri is also known as the "Buddha of Wisdom" which is interesting too. My oldest Stepson, now 45 later this year was very taken with Manjushri in 1983 when we began to meet many Tibetan Lamas and Tulkus in California, Oregon, India and Nepal.
 
From 1983 until the late 1980s and into the 1990s it was a very amazing time for all of us because often we could feel both time and space being altered on our journey to help all mankind and all beings in the universe. When you are an intuitive like me you sense when time and space is altered in extreme ways to create more benefit for all beings. What I'm writing here is just one of thousands of ways beings have been helped onto the path of Compassion which is the essence of Civilization itself all throughout the universe.

No comments: