Saturday, August 20, 2016

Is seeing the future useful?

As a young man I often asked myself this question. The reason I asked this question was when I would walk by someone and know when they were going to die. As a young person when this happened often I would come close to fainting. So, when you are hit with the truth of seeing the future, sometimes you really don't want to know it.

Other times it might save your life or someone else's life. Over time I realized what was happening to me was a Godsend to mankind if I could survive my 20s. Once I survived my 20s and got into my 30s I realized that I was a gift to mankind in that if people listened to me often they wouldn't die before their times by accident.

So, for me, now, seeing the future is a gift that prevents the extinction of mankind here on earth. I'm not the only one who can do this. There are likely thousands to millions of us. But, there aren't that many who write about it or talk about it.

One of the many things I have realized over time is that if I see something really wonderful coming I never never write or talk about it because it might stop or change it from happening. But, if I get something I don't want to happen I write about that so you can change the future to something better.

So, I guess my gift is to share with you what I see coming that I don't like so you can change it to something better.

So, from this point of view my gift is God's Grace helping you and your children stay alive rather than die before your time by accident.

By God's Grace

No comments: