Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Drove to SF Airport today

I didn't blog today because I was driving to the San Francisco Airport and back taking someone to the airport. So, this is why I wasn't blogging today so far. The weather was nice inland going there and it was sunny at the airport which is nice this year because if you live on a northern California beach you haven't seen much sun since about June this year. When it is this hot inland from Global Warming it just sucks the high and low fog inland and obscures the sun so this year it wasn't just the June Glooms of fog all the way through, it is still Foggy on the northern California coast from the extra heat inland even here into late August and I wouldn't even be surprised if September still continued some of the June Glooms too.

The only advantage I can see is the forests are doing better here than inland because at least they get some moisture from all the high and low fog without drying out so much in the sun.

No comments: