Saturday, August 27, 2016

Do you know how to not panic if you are suffocating?

In 1998 and 1999 I was the only person I met or became aware of in California that survived a heart virus then.

And how I survived then was not panicking whenever I was suffocating and passing out from my heart not pumping fast enough to oxygenate my blood for 8 months.

The first problem is that doctors could not define what was wrong with me until I was better. They gave me lisinopril which is good ongoing for all sorts of heart ailments because it creates new capillaries in the heart so it has more capacity all the time and thins your blood so your blood pumps easier but you have to be careful if you get cut you might not stop bleeding.

So, when I first went to the emergency room in fall 1998 I thought I was dying because of what I was experiencing. So, I planned to die that day. However, then white angels surrounded me and said to me: "You aren't going to die your life will get better now!" They repeated this over and over and the cells in my body believed them which is likely why I survived the heart virus and am still alive today along with the lisinopril they gave me at the time.

In May 1999 my doctor said, "You likely can live a normal lifespan now if you take it easy.  We finally figured out what was wrong. You had a heart virus." However, my life had been disrupted and I had been forced to retire at age 50 because if I didn't I would be dead now.

I had to get used to passing out during this time over and over while not panicking once. If you panic while you are blacking out even once you will die during a heart virus blackout. Most people don't know this so they die the first time this happens when they have a heart virus.

This is why I was the only one I know of who survived a heart virus those years in California. I had studied meditation with many different people starting in the 1960s and 1970s. But, Tibetan Lamas had taught me a way to disconnect emotionally so I wouldn't panic and die so this is what I did over and over again as I blacked out during those months.

I guess I had to be a master of meditation (at least that disconnection meditation) or I would have died. And somehow the angels knew all this too. I think they convinced the cells in my body that we were destined to survive all this too. Here I am now almost 20 years later still alive and traveling the world and writing this blog for you because the angels said, "You are not going to die! Your life will get better now!" over and over again. And I didn't die and my life within 8 months got much better.

By Fall 1999 I took my then 10 year old daughter to Europe and my mother as well and took them to Scotland, England, Germany, Switzerland and Italy. We met my son in Munich and rented a motor home and drove my son and his friend (my son was 25 then) and we traveled together in a Fiat Motor home with a diesel engine with a stick shift for traversing the Alps up and down and through snowy roads back then too.

I believe one of the reasons God graced me with a longer lifespan rather than dying then was I had a 2 1/2 year old daughter and a new wife as of 1995. I had a 9 year old daughter from my previous marriage and I had older children (a son and 2 step kids already at least 21 or more years of age then.

So, By God's Grace I'm still here writing and compiling information to help you and your families stay alive now and for as long as God allows me to.

No comments: