Tuesday, August 23, 2016

What do all Governments have in Common?

They don't want the Human Race to go extinct here on earth.

Even if you take a government like the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq it does not want Everyone to go extinct, just anyone who is not Sunni Muslim of their particular sect of Sunni Muslim.

But, all governments on earth and beyond earth generally believe the human race should not be allowed to go extinct here on earth and are willing to do whatever necessary to bring this about.

So, this is where I come in as a recognized Galactic Intuitive and precognitive psychic.

People often ask me if what I write at dragonofcompassion.com is true. The answer has to be "Yes".

However, there is always a caveat to this because when you speak about the past, present or future you also change the past, present or future.

My daughter was reminding me of different things that appeared to have changed in time in the last 50 or years from what they were at the time. I could say that this is younger people not having lived through those times, or one might say that time itself has been changed.

One of these many anomalies is Berenstein Bears. When you look up this name now at amazon.com the name has changed from Berenstein bears to Berenstain bears. These little things all add up over time by the way.

The other thing my daughter pointed out to me is how information on the moon landings have also changed along the way from 1969 to the present.

There are many little details that are not the details of what actually occurred at the time.

Another little anomaly is Mandela. Many of you might have read about Mandela dying in prison and then all of a sudden he was released and became president of South Africa and became a figure like Ghandi for Africa.

All these little "Time changes" add up.

So, when I write here I am telling governments both on earth and beyond about potential time lines that I see. Since I am recognized by governments as a precognitive psychic and intuitive of long standing with general accuracy in my predictions people take me seriously.

However, something else is going on here too. Some governments and corporations here on earth have Time travel mechanisms and with these mechanism they alter time.

There are also "Time Wars" of our future governments (up to 10,000 years into the future) with each other as well as minor skirmishes into the present to protect their ancestors so they can be born in the first place.

It is important to understand that the past, present and future are ALWAYS changing. Therefore being attached to history being one thing or another is kind of useless in this context, unless ALL present and future and past governments with access to time travel agree on what that time line should actually be.

Why am I left alone?

Because I am a galactic level Intuitive and precognitive psychic I can sense when earth killing or human extincting anomalies appear in coming time lines.

So, anyone who tries to interferes with my work will never be born which is how the galaxy handles things and always has.

Because it is in the interests of the entire galaxy that earth is not blown out of the sky nor have it's inhabitants nuked out of existence so people like me are kept alive as "canaries in the coal mine" so this doesn't happen again like it did to the planet now the asteroid belt out past Mars.

So, is what I write at dragonofcompassion.com all true. The easy answer is "Yes".

However, you also have to realize time in the past, present and future will never stop changing and being further refined in small or big ways ever.

So, this is the best way I can share with you what is real not only here on earth but throughout our galaxy.

By God's Grace

No comments: