Thursday, August 18, 2016

The Violet Consuming Transmuting Sacred Flame?

As a child I was taught about all this in the religion I was raised in which was the Saint Germain Foundation and we were called "I AM" students at that time and my parents were ministers at the Los Angeles "I AM" Sanctuary from 1954 until 1960 when I was 12 years old.

So, for example, at age 6 Sunday School was going to Sunday School with my older friend Richard and his sister Bonnie with their mother (who was a very sweet sincere person) who did things like get 4 feet tall see through plastic that looked like flames and then wrap it around us. I remember thinking this was "Sissy Stuff" at the time so I went and hid in the Bathroom. She she sent her son in to get my out and I told him I wasn't coming out. So, this is how Sunday School went then. If I didn't like something I wasn't usually going to cooperate because the men in my family were always very extremely individualistic because we come from the people who actually settled the U.S. as back as far as 1725 in Pennsylvania from Switzerland. So, our motto was always the pioneer motto which is:
"Prepare for the worst and hope for the best".

So, Church and religion didn't make a whole lot of sense to me at age 6. Mostly church just meant I didn't get to see my parents much because my Dad was working 5 days a week then leading 3 or 4 church services at night and the same with my mother. My mother's mother was always there living with us though so they could pull this off in reality.

So, at the time I was sort of resentful I didn't get to see my parents more except on weekends. By age 8 they let someone else do the Sunday service so they could spend more time with me which was great because we would go up into the mountains on weekends or to the beach swimming or to the desert so this meant I got to see my Mom and Dad on weekends almost every time.

As time went on I learned to visualize the Violet Consuming Transmuting flame to the point where it came into the room and felt like it was a warm bath soothing all my aching muscles and clearing my mind of anything bad. I kept being able to do this the rest of my life.

But, this week here is the amazing part after all these years:

I learned that Hopi Snake Medicine is also for Transmutation and I realized since I"m in a power point I started to experience the whole world as on fire with the violet Transmuting Sacred fire which burns away karma and then on top of this the Golden Sacred Flame of illumination makes sure people don't just create the same bad karma again so they get smart about how they live their lives.

So, my experience at this power point where I'm staying is sort of being a Roman candle where the Earth is feeding up through my feet the Violet Consuming sacred fire mixed perfectly with the Golden Fire of illumination and it is empowered by the Solar Logos (the ruler of the Sun) who I'm thinking might be a Plasma being like the one I met when I soul traveled there to visit the Galactic Sentience first around 1969 or 1970.

So, I've been feeling like a blow torch since I've been here and sort of glad to be going home to where it won't be quite so intense. One of my gifts is the infinite amplification of spiritual energies.

This has been a very tricky thing to deal with since I was a child. The main thing I find I have to do is to remain calm almost at all costs. Because I found it dangerous unless I can specifically qualify energies going in a good direction for myself and everyone around me.

So, it is a priestly responsibility that I could see that many young people who have this quality might die before they got it right.

Somehow I survived the maturation process but I still have to be very careful with this because it is just so intense.

At age 22 when I experience the Burning Bush on Mt. Shasta within a few months I was scared because the Holy Spirit was coming through me so strong my arms felt like I was going to spontaneously combust so I got scared because I was in so much pain on my arms like they were being burnt in a fire.

I finally had to give it to God any way I could because I had no teacher to tell me what to do at the time.

But, it really never left me, it just matured with me.

So, how I handle it now is I only ask God for things in emergencies because otherwise absolutely everything changes in my life, (where I live) , who I am around, how I experience myself, how other people experience themselves.

So, my solution to avoid all this confusion is only to ask God for things in emergencies so I can survive my life here on earth.

This is why my life is a lot like the lives of the prophets in the Old Testament. Because God is not theoretical to me at all. He is as real as you or I are every moment and I am very aware he lives in my body with me. So, I cannot escape him and neither can you.

I am different than most people in that I have given up trying to escape God and instead learned to make God my friend and buddy and learned how to help all mankind every moment. So, I do and so does God. So, God and I have a great deal of Fun Together now.

By God's Grace

No comments: