Sunday, November 27, 2016

The years I felt like I was living in a foreign Country but not the U.S.

I would say the U.S. felt like a truly "ALIEN" nation between the Kennedy Assassination until Nixon resigned from office. So this would be from 1963 until 1974 sometime I believe
  1. Nixon resigns - Aug 08, 1974 - HISTORY.com

    www.history.com/this-day-in-history/nixon-resigns
    On this day in History, Nixon resigns on Aug 08, 1974. Learn more about what happened today on History. 

    My description of this time would be "HELL" for our nation in every way you might imagine. 

    Another period of HELL was 9-11-01 until Obama was elected an inaugurated president sometime in January 2009. But, the hell continued in the Great Recession as well even after his inauguration for several years too. And also for me I lost 4 close relatives in 2008 so I was pretty messed up from that including losing my biological mother.

    So, these times were the worst that I can remember to live in the U.S. where you thought you might be going to literally "Throw up" from the insanity every single day in this country.

    Trump inaugurated likely might be a lot like these "Hell Times" where everything seems like it's going insane and all to hell too.

    So, I think I"m girding up for another hell time for Americans because this is what it feels like now which is very similar to when Kennedy was assassinated in 1963. And the previous year was another hell time called "The Cuban Missile Crisis".

No comments: