Monday, November 28, 2016

Blogging is getting more and more difficult

Software at many sites is changing in ways that are unpredictable in the extreme. So, when I try to quote you news from around the world I am encountering all sorts of new problems as software engineers alter formats in various ways. So, sometimes as a result after I quote something I cannot change it in any way or add my comments. Other times all I can do is to give you a word button and that's all to share important articles worldwide with you.

The whole point of my doing all this is so I can share with you what I see is important for us all to be dealing with worldwide. It is to save you 5 or 6 or even 8 hours a day of scanning for important news that might affect all your lives worldwide. So, for every article you see here up to 1/2 to 1 hour of my time is spent often scanning for what is a life or death issue for you to read and that I find important both mentally and intuitively that is going to affect the most lives here on earth.

So, what I'm actually doing here is trying to prevent the extinction of all life on earth. So, what I report is to help you all prevent the extinction permanently of every member of your family in the present and future. That's what I'm really doing here.

By God's Grace

No comments: