Wednesday, November 30, 2016

How dangerous will Trump be to America and the world if he is inaugurated president?

I can safely say he is much more dangerous than Nixon was. I see Trump as a nuclear weapon just waiting to go off some night at 3 am. Unless someone is with him watching him 24 hours a day I think it is inevitable that some night Pyongyang, North Korea or (anyone or anywhere else that pisses him off past a certain point) will be blown to dust and a crater.

This I think is inevitable if you give him the nuclear trigger and launch codes. So, unless someone stops him I just think we need to prepare for nukes going off at any time if he is inaugurated.

He is the first potential president in my lifetime that I can safely say is a Clear and Present Danger not only to the democracy of the U.S. but also the physical safety of everyone on earth including you.

IF I was an apocalyptic Christian, Muslim, Hindu or whatever apocalyptic religion one believes in, Trump would be the person I would want to blow up the world one night while I was sleeping.

However, I consider Apocalypse as just something UFOs put into holy books so we would self destruct and not be a problem to them anymore.

So Apocalypse is Suicide on a mass scale and nothing else to me.

I think of it sort of like millions of lemmings jumping off of cliffs and swimming out to sea and drowning. And then the few lemmings that didn't do that repopulate the world and then the millions jump off the cliffs from overpopulation and drown once again. and the cycle repeats itself over and over.

So, I prefer to be one of the survivors to one of the dead and drowned. This is just common sense.

No comments: