Monday, November 28, 2016

IF Trump is inaugurated it will be another 9-11 event

I have been sick since a couple of days after the elections. It is very hard to be an intuitive during these times because I have a sense of the millions who will die and be tortured to death around the world specifically because of Trump's inauguration sort of like "The Madness of King George" which gave us our American Democracy. If King George hadn't been insane like Trump we wouldn't have the U.S. democracy we have now.

So, on one level some good might come from all of this. But, for now I see only deaths and maimings in this country and others coming. So, like when a big earthquake and tsunami are coming I just tend to get sick because I feel it coming like I feel an earthquake coming.

The worst it ever got for me was the 2004 Tsunami and Earthquake where 250,000 people died in 24 hours on December 25th 2004. I had been pretty terrified the previous month because I wasn't sure where on earth it as going to hit. So, I had been getting sick then because I felt it coming but didn't know precisely where on earth it was going to hit. So, I was terrified it was my family and all in Southern and Northern California then that were going to die from it.

But, thankfully (at least for my family and California) it hit somewhere else. As I got up on Christmas Day 2004 I saw my father in law then in Santa Barbara watching the people die live on CNN TV and I cried silently because I at least knew my family was not going to die then. So I was relieved my family and California had been spared at least then.

In 1989 I had another strange experience like this when 50 people died and most houses between Watsonville and Santa Rosa had been thrown off their foundations by the Loma Prieta earthquake then. I had been shown to leave the mainland so no one in my family died. So, I and my family watched the earthquake live on CNN TV as people died from Hana Maui Hawaii as we knew the week this was going to occur.

So, Trump is like an earthquake in this sense in how many people will be tortured and die worldwide including here in the U.S. from this event.

Luckily, I'm a white male so I will be okay financially and health wise here in the U.S. But, if I were a Muslim anywhere on earth I would be scared (and rightly so) by the inauguration of Trump which likely will create terrorist acts without limit around the world as well as millions of deaths everywhere.

God Help us !

No comments: