I think it was Confucious who said my title. I have found it to be true. Studying man, in other words, psychology, building, history, social Science, philosophy, anthropology etc. should be attempted before studying spirit. The Zen masters also have a saying, "Carry water chop wood". Even though this was before electricity and running water it still applies. What this means is, "You must be aware of what your body needs before you look for your spirit. Otherwise there will be no body to approach spirit and you will be just dead."
When I first learned to soul travel consciously in my early 20s, for a short time because I had broken up with the woman I wanted to marry and spend my life with and because I had been excommunicated from my childhood church I didn't really care whether I lived or died for a time, so I soul traveled for a while. Then I realized that unless I took care of my body I wouldn't have one and that God had given me this body for a purpose and I needed to figure out what that purpose was. "Carry water chop wood". You must eat, drink, breathe, defecate, urinate and associate with people. Otherwise, you will soon be gone and no matter how spiritual you are you will just be dead.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
No comments:
Post a Comment