To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Friday, July 18, 2008
To Honor a Good Man
A friend of mine passed away this week. He was 89 and a veteran of World War II. I met him in 1994 and I want to say of him that he was one of the most benevolent men I have ever met in my life. There are many who talk the talk but few who can walk the walk. He did both with style. He is one of the last of the greatest generation who fought in World War II and lived good lives until now. He wasn't afraid of death. Most of the guys who went through the great depression and World War II weren't afraid of death. I am writing here to witness the passing of a good and benevolent man who helped anyone he could and when his body just couldn't work right anymore he went to join all his friends and relatives already on the other side of life. God Bless You John. Godspeed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment