To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Millions of Years of Saving Lives
First of all I have believed in reincarnation since my parents taught me to believe. Second, since I was in my early to late teens I started to remember my lifetimes, past, present and future. There seems to be a theme in all these lives and it is saving lives. So whether I was a priest, soldier, diplomat, farmer or whatever, my goal was always to save lives any way I could either according to the rules or by making my own when necessary to save lives. My own life has always in all these lives has been about living for others, so that others could stay alive. Sometimes, this wasn't always true as a child but eventually I had suffered enough to value the lives and health of my family and friends. So all my lives have been lived to save lives, to protect lives any way I could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment