Monday, July 7, 2008

Understanding the Dead and the Dying

I wish to share my lifetime of experience with people who are already dead or who are dying. First of all, just like drivers of cars worldwide, everyone drives pretty much the same no matter their religion or philosophy worldwide. Likewise, what happens to all souls after they leave their body or as they leave their bodies is very similar. How it is perceived by each being might be different because of religion or philosophy but scientifically what happens to the souls of all beings in passing out of whatever body they are occupying presently is pretty much the same for everyone.

It is in this quest for understanding by most beings that I am writing to lessen your suffering as a being living in a mortal body.

What I am going to recommend is not for everyone and I must say along the way to gain my understanding I have crapped my pants especially in my teens and 20s to obtain some of my knowledge of death and dying. However, after I theoretically found out about the Mahayana and the Vajrayana and then went on to actually experience them both as a scientifically based reality, fear permanently left me in regard to death and dying.

I also believe there is a scientific basis for all religions, it is just that experiencing fearlessness and peace and wisdom in regard to death and dying I find incredibly useful for those of us living in mortal bodies still.

It is easier for me to start by sharing what I experience now even though it took me about 30 years to get to even the beginning of what I'm talking about and then I now have had about another 30 years to get used to it all.

What I experience now at age 60 when someone I know and am close to dies is still very difficult at first unless the soul is very advanced and can protect both itself and me from harm. One of the easiest transitions was a Catholic Priest named Charles Moore that was also a lawyer and a friend to me. Another was my Aunt who recently passed who also seems to be very spiritually advanced.

I recounted two personal experiences with friends here but they came to me and asked me not to print those experiences so I honored their wishes. One of the first things I have to say to you is that it is very important to honor the wishes of the dead so they have no reason to seek revenge upon you. As long as you honor them they are honor bound to honor you. If they don't honor you then you can call in angels and Archangels like Michael or Jesus or whoever you pray to in your religion to protect you from harm.

Many many people have come to me at their time of passing for help as I am gifted in this way. I know who to call in to help them if they are scared or confused. It is very important to pray for relatives that don't believe in God also so they don't just hang like a grey blob over their grave or cremation urn because whenever an angel comes they just think it is a phantasm and unreal because of their earthly beliefs. So praying for your friends and relatives that believe in nothing is important for everyone's well being.

I have seen this gray blob kind to thing and have learned to pray for angels to come take the being to a place of spiritual healing.

Often times the dying are afraid, panicked or just plain confused for one reason or another. They will have a better time of it if you can reassure them that everything is okay. Whether they completely believe you or not is not what is important. What is important is that the more peacefully one can pass over the easier time that one usually has. The hardest times on the other side can come from the most traumatic and violent deaths. This is why it is so important for soldiers facing death every day to pray together and to help each other wherever possible to the other side when one goes on. This lessens greatly the trauma of the event on the soul.

My mother and I were both gifted in some of the same ways. When I was in my late twenties and visiting my mother, sometimes we would be shown just to drive somewhere on the freeway and there would be an accident and we both would help the dead and dying there transition to the other side. We would be mystically guided to these events just after they had occurred to help those in transition. Often this would bring tears to our eyes as the angels we had called arrived and took the dying away.

No comments: