Tuesday, October 14, 2008

3rd generation human being

If you saw the movie "Little Big Man" then you know what a human being is. It is in this context someone who lives in harmony with nature both internal or external, both spiritual and physical.

In this context a human being takes care not to personally rape the earth and all upon it as a life's vocation the way many so called people do.

So when I was in the little city of Mt. Shasta recently at the foot of the Majestic mountain of the same name I was feeling sad and was visiting the place of my father's passing to tell him of his wife's my mothers passing 23 years later. I called my friend since he was about 11 years old. He has been a professional musician since the 1960s and if you have ever been around lifetime musicians they are a very interesting breed of people. He said to me on the phone, "Hey, Fred. Meet me over at Berryvale I'm jamming outside with someone I'd like you to hear." I had no idea what was going to happen but knowing my friend it would likely be interesting. So my family and I met him there. Sure enough there was my friend playing harmonica with some guy on guitar. They both looked like they had stepped out of 1969 so I was having a sort of retro experience. The guy my friend was playing music with sang a song called "Wake up" which is the 9th song on Human's(his name) Breathe Album published by 2007 Human Revolutions or
www.thehumanrevolution.org

the website could be in lower case or all caps

It lifted my spirits to see these two dedicated musicians to their craft playing for free outside a health food store just for fun. Just Jamming. Neither of them hurting for money and both making people smile. I felt transported back to easier times for the average person in the 1960s,70s,80s and 90s. So we bought his "Breathe" album and his new "Love Revolution" Album. As we were leaving Human asked how my old friend and I had met. I said, "Oh. We were both raised in the "I am". You know, the Saint Germain Foundation" Humans eyes widened and he said, "So you are 3rd generation human beings!"

I wasn't sure whether he was referring to my children or my friend and I. Either way I felt complimented to be included in the Human Being movement which considers all life sacred and advocates being kind to all beings on the earth including humans.

Even though I'm 60 and it physically hurts a little to be alive almost every day in some way now it is great to find things that simply make me smile and still glad to be alive!

lyrics of a song I wrote in 1969 full of in those days spirituality, hopefulness and positive religiosity. My friend included this song on his very first recorded album.

It's in C,F and G if you too play the guitar or piano or keyboards

It's called "Together Again". I was newly then(in 1969) remembering hundreds and thousands of previous incarnations then that year. So every day I was meeting new friends I had known many many times before. Whenever you meet dear old friends it is a very happy moment.

"Together Again"

I feel your love
Flow into us
Oh Dear Christ
At last the time has come
We're together again

verse
Together again
together again
Oh Lord, together
together again
together again
the Christs are together again! (I was taught each of us should become like Jesus!)

Now, now the time is now
to give your love
Now, now the time is now
to give your love to ALL!

verse
Together again
together again
Oh Lord, together
together again
together again
the Christs are together again!

Life has waited patiently
to let the God's Awake
Now is the time the Christ has said
"The God's must now awake!"

verse
Together again
together again
Oh Lord, together
together again
together again
the Christs are together again!

Hearts of my heart
Souls of my soul
Awaken to who and what you are!
Each of us must BE the Christ
and live his Mighty Song!

verse
Together again
together again
Oh Lord, together
together again
together again
the Christs are together again!


May this song lift you up to rapture into the Heart of God as it did me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohND4BKOLno

This is my first attempt at putting a video of me online at youtube

Though God terrified me much like he did the Prophets of the Old Testament until I was about 30 and accepted nonduality and my place in God's great universe, he has always told me to be spontaneous like Jesus and Buddha and Saint Germain. So I searched for teachers of Spontaneous accomplishment.This took me to all the western United States, India, Nepal, Thailand, Europe and even Japan. I call it Crazy Wisdom or the Wisdom Beyond Logic. It is learning to always(most always) be the right place at the right time. It is learning to go where God shows you and to wait for instructions and acting on God's behalf the right instant and the right second being in exactly the right state of consciousness to accomplish God's desires. Both Jesus and Buddha were not only sons of God, they were Angels of God incarnate, intuitively being in the perfect moment on God's behalf.

Today I was given the go ahead

No comments: