intuitivefred888 is my blogger id at blogger.com I chose this designation because first of all my first name actually is: Fred. Second, I have always been exceptionally intuitive since I was born. Third: 888 is symbolic to me of triple infinity, 8 being a direct representation of infinity. That it is 888, in other words three 8s is symbolic to me of Father, Son and Holy Spirit and also Buddha, Dharma and Sangha, and also Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. It seems that almost every constructive religion recognizes the power of father, mother, and child or some such use of the trinity in their symbolism.
Even China chose the date 8-08-08 for the start of their Olympic games as a symbol of Good Luck for their nation as it publicly "came out" in some ways internationally for the first real time. I think the world will never entirely be the same.
When I write I try as much as possible to write in a way that can be honored by the most people on earth. So I also try as much as possible to write in a somewhat secular manner. However, since my background is Christian mystic in the way I was raised as a child and since I have studied Buddhism and Paramahansa's Self Realization Fellowship studies as a younger man as well as Christian mystic studies, these also tend to influence my thoughts. However, I also understand that many of you who might read my blog are agnostics or even atheists or who might also designate yourselves humanists and/or animal lovers or even tree huggers or various other persuasions.
Since I consider myself to be not only a patriotic American, and Citizen of Earth and our Galaxy and a full member of our universe I feel a moral and ethical obligation to write in as international and intergalactic and universal way as possible in order to create the greatest possible good for all beings in the universe in any and all time(s) and space(s).
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
No comments:
Post a Comment