Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Efficiency

Coming from a Swiss German and Scottish ancestry I was taught extreme efficiency in everything I thought and did from babyhood. Starting at about age 15 I began applying my families efficiency to the study of God, Enlightenment, Science, Surfing, Skiing, Mountain Climbing, World Travel, Beautiful girls etc. I found that since I had the innate intelligence of my father combined with the good nature and kindness and incredible intuitive gifts of my mother that I could move forward at anything I chose with incredible efficiency.

I was always taught not to go through people but to always go my own way and to go around people to get whatever I wanted in life. For example, some people in the fast lane on the freeway drive up behind people and flash their lights and honk for slow drivers to get out of the way. That is a good way to start fight or get shot where I live in California. No. I wait for an opportunity and then pass on the right whenever I can or choose an alternative route. No fights. No deaths and I always am on time ahead of time having outfoxed and out thought 97% of all people to get exactly what I wanted.

If you want to survive the next 10 years on planet earth you might want to consider my survival strategy for success and survival. No fights. No deaths. Complete effeciency and the ongoing survival of yourself and your family. Things look pretty scary for us humans on earth the next 10 years and beyond. Like someone recently said, "It is not the beginning of the end of this financial crisis,it is only the end of the beginning. I'm afraid we are in for something like the Great depression or worse looking at the ignorant way most people view this. If you want to survive this present world financial globalization debacle be sure to educate yourself first and get moving and be extremely pragmatic so you and your family survive the next 10 years!!!

No comments: