Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Conversation with Ragna

Fiction?

I first met Ragna and Elohar shortly after November 11th 1969. I had been excommunicated from my childhood church. I was sort of suicidal at the time. They appeared to me as silvery forms and told me they were from the future and that something I would do would prevent the extinction of the human race. I said to them I had no reason to stay alive as I had broken up with the woman that I had planned the next 20 years of my life around and had been excommunicated from my childhood church and all my friends in the church from all around the world were forbidden to speak to me ever again or they would be excommunicated too.

I didn't have a name for them until the early 1980s. From 1969 until the early 80s I called them "my silvery friends from the future". However, I honored my promise to them to stay alive to prevent the extinction of all life on earth. I am intuitive enough to know when I hear something real. Although now, at 60, I see the whole thing in an entirely different context. I find it interesting what the decisions are that keep us alive and motivate us to stay alive.

After I got married and started having kids I stayed alive for my kids. But then I saw no reason to stick around at all. I was literally a hairsbreath from death and their visit with me saved my life. So I say that here to honor their good timing.

Eventually I came to know Elohar as a reincarnation of my mother and Ragna as a reincarnation of my father. Since they are both gone now it is something to hold onto in the extreme vacuum when your good parents are gone for good.

As time went by I did a vision quest under the supervision of a medicine man. This meant 4 days and 4 nights of no water or food while praying out in the wilderness. For me, this wilderness was 4 miles from the nearest human being in a bear wallow next to the South fork of the Trinity River in Northern California. Though I had many visions the most prominent one was when I turned into a Golden Dragon that breathed out Golden Fire upon thousands of people. However, the people didn't get burned they smiled and became happy and enlightened. I believe my writing is the manifestation of this vision back in 1983 in a bear wallow next to the Trinity River in Northern California.

Begin:

The following is one of my many conversations with Ragna, a reincarnation of my father. Though my father passed away in 1985 in Yucca Valley, California he was reborn in the vicinity of Switzerland and Italy around 7000 AD. He eventually met Elohar and married her. However, before meeting her he was/is in charge of all time travel on earth at that time and polices the time corridor from I believe 10,000 AD to 10,000 BC.

Ragna calls me Jonathan for these purposes, Jonathan Flow.

Ragna said, "Jonathan, what is on your mind? You seem troubled."
I said, "I'm trying to figure out what we are, what the human race is and where it came from."
He laughed and said, "OH. You're trying to know what really happened!"
I said, "Yes."
He said, "Well. That's a really tricky business. I can't give you any dates for a variety of reasons but I did have a chance to share with the leader of Lemuria some very interesting things when you and I and Elohar were swept back to Lemuria in a Time Storm. Do you remember that?"
I said, "Vaguely. Whenever I've been swept to far through time or space I sort of remember it in a different way. Unless it pertains to my own time and timeline I tend to see it as reality but of a non-ordinary kind."
Ragna said, "Non-ordinary?"
I said, "Yes. You, Ragna, are a Time General for your civilization so you have to do this sort of thing all the time. It's your job. But for me it is so strange that I have to psychologically find a rational place to put this kind of information. I am a very emotionally strong person. In fact, I am the emotionally strongest man I know. However, this doesn't mean I feel immortal or anything like that so I have to find a useful place to put this kind of information that is somewhat separate from ordinary reality."
Ragna being a very cryptic military man just said, "Oh."

Sometimes I found his way of dealing with me frustrating but on another level I understood. Ragna reminded me of my father who I guess could best be described as a spiritual John Wayne. Not someone you ever wanted to cross but who had the best of intentions always.

I finally just said, "I do whatever works to maintain balance but to always be open minded enough to allow for any possibility. I classify all information I take in as presently useful, future useful, useful or might be useful in a different context or totally unuseful."

Ragna said, "I process things differently."

I said, "We each have to do what works. I always say 'whatever works'.

Ragna said, "Then we are both pragmatists."
I said, "I consider myself a compassionate pragmatist."
Ragna said, "I try to be that too. However, as a military man that isn't always possible. Anyway. Let's get back to where mankind came from. Now remember, I can't give any dates for many reasons but this is what the Lemurian leader told me when you and I visited 50,000 years ago Lemuria in the place you now call California, Oregon and Baja California. He said, "Our historical records show that Mu (a continent where Hawaii is now) was one of the Colonies from Mars. After Maldek(the Asteroid Belt Planet) was blown up and the shock wave eventually blew off most of Mars' atmosphere Mars became a very difficult planet to survive on much like it is now. The Lemurian leader told me that most colonists on earth came from Mars but some came from the Asteroid belt planet and that most of those were of the Asteroid Belt Planets aristocracy that had the money and life pods that rescued them before the big blast. "

"However, he said that most Martian humans came because they couldn't breathe on the surface anymore or grow food easily and that the Martian humans came by the thousands. However, when they got here most of them got sick and died so their scientists created a human ape variety that still was pretty intelligent but didn't live 1000 to 4000 years like the Martian Humans and the Asteroid belt planet humans did."

I said, "That's about what I thought happened."

Ragna said, "Like I said, Jonathan, the information is not sensitive only the dates it all happened."

I said "Thanks Ragna. That gives me some peace about the whole thing!"

No comments: