Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Though most everyone has been traumatized by 2008 in one way or another there are some things that should be said about the year. First of all the 2 can be seen as double and the eight can be seen as infinity. So -- double infinity. This relates also to the beginning of abundance. For the earth, it would seem more like a college student or someone learning a trade before becoming rich putting their new found knowledge into action.

Next, 2009 is double 9. For me, 9 has always been the secret number. It is also in a spiritual sense the 3 times 3 or better said triple trinity, as in father, son and holy spirit(or holy ghost), or buddha, dharma, sangha, or Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva. So, in a way 9 is symbolic to me of the trinities of those three religious systems on earth. Therefore, this would be why part or all of the meanings are secret.

My son, was telling me that all the biggest changes in his life took place in a year ending in 9. As I was speaking to him, I looked back to 1969 the single craziest year of change in my personal life, and of 1979 when my first divorce was finalized and I moved to Mt. Shasta alone with my son who was then 5 years old. In 1989 the Loma Prieta Earthquake happened in the fall and I saw it coming several weeks before and moved my family temporarily to Maui to avoid what I saw coming.

In 1999, I had lost my wife's mother, my wife's stepmother and I had just been told by my doctor that I wasn't going to die after all, as he had finally figured out that I just had had a heart virus and that unlike most people who have heart virus' I had survived because I had been raised a vegetarian and so my veins and arteries were clear of muck and so I lived when most others die. Also, in 1999 I took my mother and then 10 year old daughter first to Scotland so my mother could see where her parents grew up around Glascow and then to Europe to meet my son and his friend who were traveling all over europe and the British Isles on a Eurail pass, he for 2 months and his friend for 4 months. So I met them in Munich, Germany and I rented a Motor Home there and drove the 5 of us through Germany, Austria, Switzerland and finally to Northern Italy.

So, as you can see 9's tend to be years of pivotal and sometimes extreme change. It is almost like '9' years are a complete realignment of history both personal, and public.

No comments: