Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What do you do with 50 billion dollars

First of all, I know a lot of millionaires. And yes, I know that Madoff had about 15 or 20 yachts. But as far as just cash on hand, if someone has about 5 million dollars in cash for example, over and above any property, or yachts or planes or toys or women or whatever, there are only so may beaches one can lay on or restaurants one can go to or plane flights around the world before one is satiated.(At least for most humans).

I cannot for the life of me figure out what ANY one non-governmental official could want with 50 billion dollars unless one just wanted to be known at some point as the biggest single thief ever. I can't think of any reason but that unless this person were some kind of government operative for one or more countries on earth and this money was actually Black ops covert money.

Of course, this is only speculation and I wouldn't even think of this unless I knew so many rich people. Middle class and lower wouldn't even think this way. But for everyone's sake I think I'm asking the question. This makes even more sense that Madoff isn't in jail. For if he were a "fundraiser" for European, Israeli, or American or other governments then he couldn't ever be sent to jail and only made to either stop thinking or stop breathing because he just might know too much for everyone's sake.

No comments: