Monday, May 13, 2013

dragonofcompassion.com (My archive site)

  1. I tried this time to share my archive site directly from Google Word buttons when I did a search regarding my site. It might be easier to know what you are clicking on this way. Or if you wish just click on "dragonofcompassion-home" which is the first word button below. It is important to understand that I don't always end what I'm writing about so I can when I'm inspired write more as it comes to me what God and the Universe see as valuable for me to write for you.

    dragonofcompassion - Home

    dragonofcompassion.com/
    Mar 15, 2012 – First part added March 15, 2012 This Site is an archive site for intuitivefred888.blogspot.comAt the top of this page are all the word buttons for ...

  2. dragonofcompassion - archive III

    dragonofcompassion.com/archive_iii
    I decided to backup my Intuitivefred888 page because I am finding it more difficult to access my older articles like I used to. By having more of them backed up ...

  3. dragonofcompassion - UNUS

    dragonofcompassion.com/unus
    All these also have buttons at dragonofcompassion.com like "Arcane", "His Oneness" etc. Do I personally believe an organization like this exists on earth ...

  4. dragonofcompassion - Yesu

    dragonofcompassion.com/yesu
    Yesu is Aramaic for Jesus. This is what Jesus was actually called in his native tongue.I wrote these intuitively in several parts. I'm trying to demonstrate as an ...

  5. dragonofcompassion - Elohar

    dragonofcompassion.com/elohar
    Nov 4, 2010 – Elohar first shows up in Memories Part 2 in Elohar complete with Elohar and Ragna. Ragna is a reincarnation of my father and Elohar is a ...

  6. dragonofcompassion - Flame

    dragonofcompassion.com/flame
    Dec 15, 2009 – Flame is an actual experience I had starting around 1989 or 1990 on Maui in a hotel Bath in Kahului near the Airport. Since after this ...

  7. dragonofcompassion - Hiding

    dragonofcompassion.com/hiding
    Nov 22, 2010 – The following was written originally like much of what I have written the past 3 years at my intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/ blog.

  8. dragonofcompassion - Memories part 8 and 9

    dragonofcompassion.com/memories_part_8_and_9
    My Book Memories Parts 8 and 9 Begin Part 8 ARCANE WINS ISFAHEL AND PAYS THE PRICE And then he woke up on New Deva remembering everything.

  9. dragonofcompassion - Mahasiddha

    dragonofcompassion.com/mahasiddha
    Mar 18, 2011 – This page is called Mahasiddha It is primarily about the life of Padma a 15 year old boy who meets Gautama Buddha when he was alive ...

  10. dragonofcompassion - Planet Savers

    dragonofcompassion.com/planet_savers
    May 14, 2010 – The Planet Savers are many. If you have read "Memories" part one through part 11 in 7 web pages you have already met Arcane and Celeste. 


No comments: