Saturday, May 11, 2013

Visions

While I was driving south the last 3 days from Portland I kept having this vision of how highways were violet fire bringing enlightenment to all beings worldwide. So, I just sort of went with this because it seemed like a God inspired visualization that equated highways all over the world to arteries of enlightenment for all people. Imagine violet sacred fire as being a karma burner, then you add the golden light of illumination so people realize the reason they created the negative karma in the first place that needed to be burned up by the violet Sacred Fire so they don't recreate negativity. As I drove I kept experiencing this happening on all highways on earth all the time. I found this vision very satisfying as it turned into actuality by God's Grace.

No comments: