Saturday, September 28, 2013

dragonofcompassion.com is up again

I hadn't been checking my dragonofcompassion.com site recently and found to my dismay that when tried to click on it I got a server error. So, I tracked back through my emails to find the problem which was that I needed to use a newer credit card to do this with. So, last night I found the way into my sites host which is yahoo business and too care of it. So, if you want to reach my archive site where most of my longer writings are hopefully there in a more permanent fashion and more easily found than at this site here is a word button for my archive site:

dragonofcompassion - Home

All the words at the very top of the page are word buttons to various web pages on various subjects I have written about.

Included there is a site for "Purple Delta 7" who first showed up in "The Protectors"

No comments: