Sunday, September 6, 2015

Start your own blog

If you retire it can be something to do as a discipline and a hobby to share with the world what you want. However, it is important to protect yourself and your family too. Many reporters now put a picture of themselves, their full names etc. but that is a profession and what professionals often do now online. I choose not to do that to protect myself and my family more because often what I will share is relatively personal and so I find sharing more personal stuff being a little more anonymous is more useful in all ways.

If you like to write the way I do my blog is one of the forms of this style of blogging. However, many people do video blogs.  So, even if you don't like to write you could just do a daily video of things you are interested in. Or, you could simply compile word buttons for interesting videos you have seen or are interested in off of youtube or other interesting sources. So, as time moves forward there are almost an unlimited amount of ways you can share with the world whatever you are interested in.

However, hopefully whatever you are interested in will help people better survive here on earth and make their lives better in various ways.

No comments: