Sunday, September 6, 2015

Still Game: Scottish Sit Com

  1. Netflix only has the 4th and 5th season but it appears that some or all of the early episodes are at youtube.com

    It's very refreshing to see people acting with a scottish accent, especially if you are half Scottish like me. My Grandmother sounded like this who took care of me growing up while my parents were at work or church in Seattle until I was 4 and until 21 when we lived in the Los Angeles suburbs of Tujunga, and Glendale and before that Vista and El Cajon in the San Diego area. My grandmother lived with us pretty much full time.

    This is a really funny series with the kind of humor my Scottish relatives often had while I was growing up.

    NOte: if you watch the ones on Netflix you might want to put on the subtitles so you can get all the Scottish slang.

  1. Watch episodes of Still Game online via high quality sources like Hulu and Amazon Prime. Register for free to track, rate, and review Still Game.

No comments: