To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- most read articles in the last 7 days as of September 26th 2026
Sunday, September 6, 2015
Yahoo News getting very commercial
Going onto Yahoo news now is sort of like entering an infomercial. So, you never know when you click on something whether it is actual news, an infomercial or what. So, even though some of their stuff I really like, other stuff is a complete waste of time (at least for me) to click on. So, I'm at the point of not going there. I still like the Yahoo Finance site though and find reliable info there very often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment