Friday, June 17, 2016

Dog Soul and Man Soul in Dog body?

I've seen comedy movies about this before but in real life I never thought this could be possible.

And yet, today this may be what I have actually seen.

How this possibility of understanding this got triggered was a male friend of my youngest daughter was visiting who goes to college in Europe but is from California (grew up going to school here in California).

His statement to me was something like: "I've raised Yellow Labs all my life but I've never seen one with a face like this one. This somehow made sense to me and I said, "He's been through a lot since his owner died. The wife of the owner and his sister couldn't handle him."

But, later this evening I looked deep into this dogs soul and eyes and was getting some completely unexpected reactions from Angels and Jesus and even Saint Germain. Then I got the runs and had to go to the bathroom. As I was sitting there I went, "Oh my God! When his male owner died I think he went into his dog instead of moving on into a heaven realm or becoming earth bound.

This made a lot of sense of why the wife and the sister of the wife of the man that died couldn't handle the dog. This dog would only bond with another man. So, when this dog saw me it made a bee line for me because it missed the body of it's former owner. However, I didn't recognize a human soul there too because I wouldn't have believed it was a possible thing to happen until today.

When I realized this I noticed the soul was released completely and the dog went to sit in front of my religious and spiritual altar in my bedroom which is where we keep a permanent prayer field all the time generating throughout the universe in any given moment. I realized the soul of the man had been released which gave me the runs because the man had to go somewhere else with the angels.

So, now I realize why this dog was chosen by our corgi, recognized by our dog sitter who was temporarily taking care of him and through our 12 year old corgi and dog sitter is how we wound up with this 8 year old rescue dog who is a Yellow lab. He is a mix of American Yellow Lab and English Yellow Lab and is over 90 pounds and very strong and a retriever in that he will chase tennis balls forever if you let him or until he died from breathing too hard whichever comes first. So, he is an obsessive ball chaser to the point where he won't even give any thought to any new dogs in the vicinity. It's like they aren't even there.

So, somehow my seeing into him and invoking Jesus and Angels released the soul of the man to a better place.

By God's Grace

No comments: