Thursday, October 28, 2021

From the beginning I didn't trust facebook so i tried to never be on it except in an emergency in trying to find someone

 From the beginning I realized how dangerous the Facebook format was because NO information you put there will ever be secret (even theoretically 100 to 500 to 1000 years from now). So, anything your 2 year old or 12 year old puts there will potentially haunt them the rest of their lives and their great Grandchildren's lives too. So, because of this knowledge I tried to get all members of my family never to use it but not entirely successfully. However, now my youngest is 25 she understands what I was talking about when she was 10 to 13 years old about all this. So, whether Facebook is called Facebook or Meta it's equally as dangerous to your future and all your descendants for hundreds or thousands of years potentially.

No comments: