Sunday, October 31, 2021

Writer's problems:

 It's like this: I write in "The Spiritual Path" but not always every single time. So, what I must have done is to write both places and now I can't find the end very easily so I can join them properly together.

If you are a writer one tool to do this more easily is the "Find" key that many browsers have like "Chrome I'm using now mainly because blogger.com (blogspot) is a Google product and Chrome is also a Google product so they likely are more compatible working together (which they are).

So, I go up to the top of the page and click on "Edit" which is the next one to the right of "File". If you click on "Edit" and then slide down far enough it says "find". But, if you are on find now slide over to what you want to search for. Since I'm writing I don't want "On the web"instead I want the "find" below this. If you click on this it should create a little box wherever you are composing. Then it should highlight whatever words or phrase you put in the box to find where you are. since I'm trying to find where I left off in both "The Spiritual Path" AND intuitivefred888 I am putting stars as a reference point and then saying:

***************************** 1st recognizable end 

And then 2nd recognizable end etc.

If I do this at different phrases in each copy I'm writing it should eventually give me where each composition stopped that is similar and then I likely can figure out what to do next to make both copies which are different in some ways compatible and the same. But, first I have to find out how both copies differ from each other by finding recognizable ends in both copies.

I didn't run into this problem for the first 24 chapters but I finally did in Chapter 25. So, now I have to find a way to make them both compatible and the same.

No comments: