Friday, October 29, 2021

The Alien War: Chapter 25: The Previous Galactic Sentience between 65 and 67 million years ago



 

Friday, October 29, 2021

The Alien War: Chapter 25: The Previous Galactic Sentience between 65 and 67 million years ago

 A Duplicate of the Invisible planet of the Galactic Time Guard had been moved back in time around 67 million years on orders from the present day 2021 Galactic Sentience. Purple Delta 7 and the Created Sentients under her command had found a way to do this. So, there is an Invisible Planet in the present and future of 2021 Earth and there is a duplicate invisible planet 65 to 67 million years ago as well. Since the Galactic Government stayed where it originally was since the Creation of the Milky Way Galaxy by the Previous Galactic Sentience near the core of the Galaxy this was easier for Purple to Accomplish because she didn't really have to move it at all. All she had to do was to send the duplicate invisible planet back in time around 65 to 67 million years.

As soon as they arrived the Previous Galactic Sentience sent for them all as the present 2021 Galactic Sentience announced to his father that there had been an emergency and that they were coming back in time.

The Previous Galactic Sentience waited for them to arrive in his throne room. His style was much different than the present 2021 Galactic Sentience of course because he had actually built the Galaxy in the first place and had lived millions or billions of years since he first created it for his wife and children. Of course they had also helped in the creation of this Milky Way Galaxy as well.

The previous Galactic Sentience reminded Old Old Arcane a lot of Zeus in the Greek Pantheon. In fact, he almost laughed out loud when he realized that the human looking person sitting on the throne was the exact image of God in the Cistine chapel where man reaches out to touch God. So, Old Old Arcane had to suppress laughter at this because he didn't know how to experience this in a useful way.

The Previous Galactic Sentience Said, "It's Okay Old Old Arcane because I got the image I'm appearing as from your mind because you visited the Cistine Chapel. If any of you need to laugh that's part of the reason I'm appearing this way in the first place."

They all smiled because they realized this was a really funny old Galactic Sentience who definitely should not be underestimated.

The Previous Galactic Sentience said, "I don't perceive myself as God of the Universe. However I am responsible for the existence of this Galaxy. That does fall upon my shoulders and my wife and our children and grandchildren etc. But, it is more like a big farm for us that we built and run more than anything else. So, we take care of all life that has come about naturally within this galaxy over time."

"My Son who is the next Galactic Sentience tells me that you have a problem with my other son who is very precocious but not suited to becoming a Galactic Sentience at all. However, he doesn't see it that way because of his general lack of adult experiences yet. He might never get that he isn't suited to be a Galactic Sentience ever."

Purple as General of this expedition said, "How do you want to handle all this, Your Holiness?"

The Previous Galactic Sentience: "Oh General Purple Delta 7! The next Galactic Sentience, my son has told me so much about you!"

Purple: "Hopefully only good things, Sir?"

Previous Galactic Sentience: "HE said you are a clone of Silver's mind originally so that means in actuality you are a clone of my son's mind too. Isn't that right?"

Purple: "Yes. He considers me in being like his daughter sort of as a chip off the old block so to speak."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "So, that would make you my Grand Daughter?"

Purple: "If you wish, Sire!"

Previous Galactic Sentience: "That makes sense to me. So, you are a part of our Royal family now then?"

Purple: "I guess so if that is how you wish to define me, Sir!"

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Yes. This works for me. I'm thinking the way to handle this is to put either you or Green Delta 7, Your Choice, with my younger son as a helper, advisor, potential lover or even mate starting right now before he runs off and hides and gets strange and becomes Tech Noir might be best. What do you think, Purple?"

Purple: "I would like to give it some thought but I think I agree with you. What shall we do with all the Timelines Tech Noir has created?"

Previous Galactic Sentience: "I'm thinking that if we take Tech Noir out of the equation that all these timelines (on an individual basis) could continue to exist as along as he isn't a part of them anymore. I actually like the idea that he broke the Non-Interference Treaty so Maldek wasn't destroyed on his timelines. This way Earth stays a Galactic Park without humans coming at least then to the planet. I sort of like the diversity all these timelines bring."

Purple: "So, the timelines he created by eliminating the 2 leaders competing on Maldek should be kept?"

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Yes. I believe this would be best."

Purple: "But, does this not set a dangerous precedent?"

Previous Galactic Sentience: "I think if we don't publicize the fact that all these timelines actually exist that as long as this is somewhat of a secret here in the galaxy that problems stemming from all this won't become a problem. However, I might need Created Sentients to monitor these timelines to see if any of them need to be eliminated as time goes along into the future. But, for now, I like that they exist sort of like in memory of my very creative 2nd son."

Purple: "So, you want us to counsel your 2nd son about the existence of these timelines?"

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Over time. Yes. But not now. Now I would like either you or Green Delta 7 to occupy him and to redirect him in better directions away from ever choosing to become Tech Noir."

Purple: "By any means necessary, Sire?"

Purple: "So, you want us to counsel your 2nd son about the existence of these timelines?"

Previous Galactic Sentience: "As long as you consult first with me and the next Galactic Sentience first, Yes. In other words 'timing is everything'. But, in the meantime, redirecting his interests and intentions into a more useful and creative direction which will have positive benefits for the entire galaxy is what both my older son and I want for him."

Purple: "Understood, Sire!" 

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Thank you Purple. Now I would like to address Old Old Arcane since he is the elder Incarnation of me here."

Old Old Arcane: "Yes, Your Holiness."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "What do you remember about being me?"

Old Old Arcane: "More each second as I am here standing before you. I noticed on New Deva first I was starting to share some of your memories."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "That was intentional as soon as I became aware of your existence, of the three of your existence and more through my oldest Son."

Old Old Arcane: "To what purpose, Sire?"

Previous Galactic Sentience: "I wanted to see what I had learned in 67 million years! And it appears I learned a lot more than I expected."

Old Old Arcane: "Then that appears to be good, Sire?"

Previous Galactic Sentience: "What I'm learning is life is potentially never ending in all that life can teach us. I thought of life as temporary like ONLY millions or billions of years and then fading out. However, now I'm beginning to see that there is no limit time wise of our existence as Beings."

Old Old Arcane: "That's an amazing insight, Your Holiness."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Yes. It's a new awakening for me on all levels.

"Speaking of that I just realized that Old Old Arcane isn't the most Elder of my incarnations here, it is Meridian who initiated Old Old Arcane and the other two time variations of me. So, I'm sorry to not have realized you were the Elder here, Meridian."

Meridian: "Well. It's kind of different than that in some ways because I was Arcane's teacher and then He was my teacher when I was born as a child because he joined the Time Guard at my insistence and then traveled back through time to become my teacher."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Yes. Which came first the chicken or the egg?"

Meridian: "Exactly. This is only one of the paradoxes I have encountered so far and I guess I'm not even clear how all this actually works. But, somehow it does."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "No matter how long you live life never ceases to surprise you. Take this for someone who has already lived Billions of years in various forms already as a baby Creator to a child Creator to an Adult Creator to a Father, Husband and Grandfather Creator now."

Meridian: "Yes. I have great Empathy for you after all I have experienced as a human being on earth and traveling time and space throughout the Galaxy."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Yes. You appear to be more of a physical traveler of the Galaxy. I have always thought of myself as more of a Time Traveler like Old Old Arcane here even though we all have done a lot of both. What do you think of our creation, The Galaxy after all you have seen?"

Meridian: "I never cease to be amazed. I guess it gives me a sense of wonder that makes me want to see what is going to happen next. It's one of the things that makes it worthwhile to stay alive to wake to see each new Day!"

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Yes. Wonder is important to wanting to be alive even one more day!"

"By the way, Purple, I authorize you to alter time so that this remains as secret as possible at least for the next 65 million years until Jonathan Flow here writes about it for us."

Purple: "Him writing about it will change all timelines after that you do know that?"

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Of course, Purple. But at that time it will create positives for the galaxy even though it is hard to explain to you or even to myself why. So, until he writes about it for Earth people in 2021 it should be secret and I authorize you to alter time to keep these timelines as secret as possible until then."

Purple: "Okay. Your wish is my command, Your Holiness!"

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Excellent! Purple."

Note: Why does the Galactic Sentience differentiate between Jonathan Flow and Meridian? Because Jonathan Flow is only in his 70s when he is 65 to 67 million years ago with the Galactic Sentience. It is much further forward where he becomes Eridian and Meridian in his evolution as a being on earth and in this galaxy. Meridian is at least 1 million years older than Jonathan is in his present stage of evolution as an Earth born human being. Also, you might ask how people pull this sort of thing off here on earth? Well. You notice that when they dug up Francis Bacon's coffin there was no body but only stones in the coffin. So, Feigned death is how the Immortals and Saints often deal with this issue both here on earth and throughout the Galaxy. end note.

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Flame! Flame! Flame! I just realized you are one of my first incarnations after I retired. I remember how I was interested in having so many different arms and brains and stuff. The idea of having so many arms fascinated me a lot when I retired. 

How have you been Flame?" 

Flame: "I'm just glad we found a simple and elegant solution to this problem as the Solar System had to be put in Stasis until we resolved all this. We also had to put the moon Ganymede into Stasis because we removed Green Delta 7 and sent her back in time also. So, likely as soon as possible we likely need to put

things back in order in the Solar system around 67 million years forward so it isn't held in stasis anymore."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Well. We first likely need to make sure that Tech Noir never comes to be this time and then we likely can retrieve time the same second or the next so stasis of the solar system never existed to anyone living there."

Flame: "Yes. Your Holiness. I agree."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Yes. You would think that way because you are one of my first incarnations and I didn't remove all my memories for you so you remember almost everything we experienced."

Flame: "Yes. I remember almost everything. There are very few things that are foggy."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Yes. That was all by design so if the new Galactic Sentience needed me I could come back to full function through you."

Flame: "On One Level I agree with your assessment but on another this was a lot of weight for an incarnation in physical form to carry."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Yes. This is why we mostly did it different on future incarnations. We learned from each moment in time."

Flame: "Yes."



No comments: