Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Regarding earlier warming of Arctic Ocean than thought:

 This makes sense to me simply because think about human civilization affecting life on earth from the beginning of when men and women first learned to burn fires and catch things on fire accidentally like forests and grasslands and other stuff like their grass huts and bark huts and stuff.

All fires always contributed to global Warming always. But, think about this: "If you have less than 1 billion people burning stuff and now you have 8 billion people burning stuff worldwide. 8 billion people are going to be burning at least 8 times as much stuff as 1 billion people did and they are going to consume at least 8 times as much or more than 1 billion people did in the early 1800s and before then.

So, the fact that the arctic was melting in 1900 to me is a no brainer. But, it likely is melting 8 times as fast or more as it was then now is also a no brainer to me too.

Humans have been causing global warming to a greater or lesser degree since the set their first campfire thousands of years ago. And all mammals have contributed to global warming every time they farted or had a bowel movement too regarding methane. So, why is this something new? Every goat or cow or sheep also contributes to global warming by putting more methane on the planet as well as all mammals and all creatures on earth too each in their own way.

I had a funny experience because I'm telepathic with our old corgi who is passed away now.

I was walking in the nearby forests of Pine and oak and redwoods and manzanita bushes and bracken ferns and I picked up a stick to throw for her to fetch. I smelled it to make sure there was no poop smell on it because I didn't want to touch anything exposed to poop with my hands.

My dog looked at me and telepathed to me: "Everything has poop on it!"

For me, this was a mind blowing revelation in that she was right! Her major sensing device is her nose like all dogs, not sight in which they see only in black and white not color like humans and all apes. So, smell  and then hearing are the most important senses for a dog. So, she would know that there is literally nothing on the ground that something hasn't pooped on. All plants, all sticks, all rocks have had something poop on them whether they be birds, animals, bugs or whatever. So, she was right! everything has poop on it. But, because it smelled okay to me I knew it didn't have dog poop on it from other people walking their dogs so I threw the stick so she could fetch it like she loved to do before she passed away a few years ago.

Now, we have a blue merle Corgi that is almost 2 years old but we were sort of grieving for our Cardigan Pembroke Corgi that lived with us from about the early 2000s until 2018. I think she was 15 or 16 years old when she finally passed away in 2018. We got our new corgi puppy around January of 2020 and I think she was born in November of 2019.

Corgis are a wonderful pet and sometimes quite eccentric. They are a very ancient breed and I think the word for Dog in Gaelic is Kergi which is pretty much Corgi so this is a very ancient breed used to herd sheep and goats for likely thousands of years so far.

Also, the Queen of England has always loved Corgis and usually has several of them as pets. If you ever had a Corgi as a pet you would know why. They are very endearing as a pet and very unique in many ways.

No comments: