What has been interesting is the overcast I didn't expect in Santa Barbara has kept the temperatures during the day down to around 69 to 73 in the main while where I usually live up north in the SF Bay area right now it is only 55 degrees with a high there of only 63. My wife and I do better in warmer temperatures now because she is 67 and I'm 74. So, another 5 or 10 degrees of temperature reduces any body aches and pain from aging by at least half we find. So, it's easy to understand why so many people move to places like Palm Springs in the winter where even in the winter time there often the temperatures are above 60 or 70 degrees in the day time. For example, President Ford and Eisenhower liked to play golf in the winter time in Palm Springs and I believe both had places there. I personally drove by President Ford's place in a golf cart at Thunderbird Country Club because my father in law also had a house there in the 1990s because he was an avid golfer too.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
Sunday, October 9, 2022
8:30 am Sunday it is 55 up north where I live but already 63 in Santa Barbara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment