Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saint Germain Speaks of his life as Francis Bacon

fiction?

I am only writing this under the heading fiction so that those of you who don't believe this kind of stuff will feel relieved.

I was going to sleep tonight and Saint Germain began talking with me. Today felt very strange. I realize now it was Saint Germain filling me with his consciousness of when he was Francis Bacon in Elizabethan England during the reign of Elizabeth I.

I offered to tell his story direct from the akashic records but he declined saying, "That would only terrify people because they don't think that way anymore these days." Then he said, "I would like to tell my own story in my own way through you in a way that would be helpful to present day mankind."


Saint Germain Speaks of his life as Francis Bacon

"I thank Fred here for attempting this communication. He asked if he would be allowed to read the akashic records of my life and to translate them here. I realized that not only would it be counterproductive but that it could actually harm him so I declined.

I was born the illegitimate son of Queen Elizabeth I of England. I also had a brother that my mother Elizabeth executed when he tried to take over the thrown and make it known he was a Prince of the realm. I saw always the futility of this and was sad when my brother was beheaded. I was raised by the Bacons after they adopted me at birth. I later became the Exchequer of London and wrote the Shakespearean plays and placed within the original manuscripts 7 codes only 1 or 2 which have been both deciphered and put before the public. All 7 codes have actually been deciphered now but only 1 of them is well known still.

When I feigned my death as Francis Bacon(when my grave was dug up eventually only rocks were in my coffin) I journeyed to mainland Europe under the guise of various names. I had discovered the philosophers stone and had engendered immortality thereby. However, I had not reached the full enlightenment necessary to make this entirely useful to me or anyone else. The first 20 years after my feigned death I found to be the most difficult.

However, eventually I came upon the idea that since everyone thought I was dead I could take on almost any identity I wished since I was rich at the time. And because of this I could travel anywhere on earth as anyone I chose. My first idea was to trace Jesus' life in the Middle East from birth to crucifiction. In the process of doing this I found it wise to dye my skin a darker tone to avoid being murdered as an infidel. Having done this I found myself shunned by lighter skinned and more vulnerable Europeans. Once I had traced the routes of Jesus I had met many interesting people. Some of these were mystics that introduced me to wonders I had never heard or even dreamt about. These tales lead me away from the middle east on the path to India of Saint Issa. By following the tales and legends of Saint Issa I was able to meet a then present day teacher in the lineage of Saint Issa in India. From this teacher I learned to raise my body from the dead like Jesus demonstrated after the crucifiction. He also introduced me to other teachers that taught things like Bi-location and even manifesting ones body in multiple places at once. I learned from still other recommended teachers to heal at a distance and various ways of listening and seeing past, present and future. In this way I could protect both myself and civilization in general in heretofore unknown ways by me. I was able to see just how important it is for the wisest and most compassionate of mankind to learn to never die. Though for most it would only be a curse to never die, for the compassionate wise servants of mankind only good would result. So I vowed to help to create immortality and to bring heaven to earth for mankind. I have worked to this end ever since. If Jesus brought Grace he has trained me to help bring immortality right here on earth. It is coming closer and closer each day for all who have the compassion and wisdom to will it so!"

"Now I would like to speak of present day problems. The danger today is the unraveling of large and small present day nations. There is an effort underway by banks and corporations to do away with nations or at the very least to weaken the nation states into things that could be more easily manipulated by large companies and corporations that are likely to survive this latest onslaught against humanity. If these interests could they would, like always before start a large war to reduce world population by several billion and for war profiteering as in past centuries. However, nuclear weapons prevent this because of the danger of the extinction of all life on earth. However, this fact only frustrates the financial powers of earth further. They are further frustrated by the fact that unless wealth is more evenly distributed worldwide even companies and corporations will cease to exist with only chaos and warlords remaining. So all groups including companies, nations, corporations and extremely wealthy individuals are extremely frustrated right now and this is likely to get worse.

However, the hope of mankind is in designing a new order of the ages. This past one has failed now miserably and a new one needs to be designed. If it is not put into place in the next 5 years then this sort of thing will happen again and again until people get fed up enough to create a new world order that is fair to everyone or at least a world order that is more fair to everyone than the present one is."

2 comments:

Zephyr said...

What should I do to become a vegetarian like Saint Germain? I know or they say he ate only above ground foods. Sun ripened, and no green leafy vegetables? Also, I am currently engaged to Martha Custis Washingtons direct descendants and she is also kin to the Lee family of Virginia. Her last name is Kennon. Her father is Beverly Randolph Kennon. I have had this strange attraction to Saint Germain since dating her. I too was born and raised alomg the coast of California...I love your blogs-best I found to relate to. I also had a strange Alien encounter at age 15 in De Luz, CA. I actually touched one...!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is Fact that Saint Germain is an Ascended Master and became so through the Embodiment we know as Francis Bacon. That is, Francis Bacon attained Immortality and changed His name which means: "pertaining to the Saint" or Saint Germain.
He was born from Queen Elizabeth and Lord Dudley, the Queen's Favorite. He wrote the Shakespeare Plays and this is noted in Cipher Code. There is also references to who He is in the Plays itself andother Works. Ben Johnson knew this and others....
His younger Brother was also close to the Queen. Francis, tried much to assist his brother and as well, was supposed to receive His Place as King one day, but that never happened. In fact, he went to jail to save 'face' of King James and was always in the shadows of those "Movers and Shakers" of that time, but it was really Bacon underneath, coming up with English translations, writings and bringing Literature to a whole new level in England with English.
He was raised by the Bacon family and this information is all available from the Saint Germain Series of Books, esp. the "Fundamental Outlines" which give this information. It is published by the Saint Germain Press near Chicago, IL.
This information has been known to Adepts for a long time, is common knowledge and again, was brought to the public in the 1930's through the Saint Germian Books and Press.