Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Adaptation

All of us adapt both physically and psychologically to everything we encounter in life or we die or get very confused in the process. Often, when I was younger I liked the saying "Adapt or Die" as often I experienced this statement as the truth throughout my life. So, basically if you couldn't find a way to adapt to a given situation even if it was to run from it so you weren't killed or driven insane by someone or something then you weren't going to make it.

So, sometimes adaptation is acquired by staying and dealing with a situation and other times getting out of there as fast as you can is going to do the trick for you to survive it. So, learning quickly what is going on in any situation physically or psychologically or both is useful to sanity and long term survival.

I remember at one point when radio and tv and phone transmissions through the air were increasing I found myself actually in pain from the increased transmissions and even at one point I went out to my father's place in the desert and actually started digging down through the dirt and into the sandstone about 10 feet deep. Then I went and built a little tunnel leaving sandstone piers to support the ceiling as if they were made of wood or metal. This worked fine. I remember just sitting there on a very hot day and how it stayed cool there and I noticed I wasn't in physical pain from all the radio, TV and communications through my brain and body. Once I had defined what was bothering me I prayed to God to help me adapt to all these transmissions. Once I had done that and defined the problem and prayed for a solution I found that I started to be able to modulate the frequencies of my brain depending upon what was going on around me and I was more comfortable wherever I was.

So, for example, recently when many of the most psychic people I knew around were having migraine headaches from the Solar Plasma ejection and Aurora borealis coming down as far as Denmark and Wisconsin and maybe Michigan on August 4th or 5th I tried to console them on the phone but I didn't have a headache because even though I could feel the electromagnetism I had learned long ago to modulate my brainwaves so there weren't as many electrical clashes with changes to the magnetosphere or lightning or cell phone transmissions or even wifi transmissions which my son says is a constant signal. I also found it hard to deal with wifi transmissions too. Also, I put a metal pan over my microwave glass door if I'm in the kitchen with it on. I always wonder "How stupid are people who stand right next to their microwave while it is on. Don't they know they are cooking their insides a little being within 5 feet of their microwave glass door when it is on?" The microwaves don't just stay in the microwave. My father told me of a man in the 1950s who was installing one when they first were interfaced with electric ovens in American Kitchens and didn't know it was on while he was inside the oven working on it. He died a month later and know one knew why until they did an autopsy and realized he had been cooked, especially his brain. If you can die being inside a microwave that easily, being outside within 5 feet isn't that much better.

So, many people around the world are trying to adapt to all this relatively new electronics pollution. People talk about sound pollution. What about electronics pollution of wireless this and wireless that. This is something we all have to adapt to both physically and psychologically. And don't get me started on cellphones especially around little children. Anyway, enough for now.

No comments: