Monday, August 16, 2010

Efficiency August 16th 2010

I was always taught by my father and grandfather to be extremely efficient at whatever I did. So, it was never enough just to follow what someone else had done or designed. It was always finding an even more efficient way to do anything I did in life. When I got into my teens I really began to understand the point of all this as I watched many friends and classmates who were less efficient than I, come apart or die or have awful things happen to them because of their general lack of efficiency as they approached their lives. Yes. It is true that one must have common sense as a base or efficiency just can take one to death or suicide. But with both common sense and kindness, this extreme efficiency that one can potentially bring to one's life in all ways can be extremely helpful to not only your own survival but of everyone you are related to or know or will meet in your lifetime.

So, though I was originally taught efficiency in mechanical, and electrical, and in everything to do with building homes and buildings, eventually I learned to bring the Socratic and efficient method and even the Scientific Method of classifying everything I was interested in or studying into hypotheses, Theories and Laws. In this way I didn't need to discard everything I heard but only to classify it's place in my life as either into hypotheses, theories or laws or to see them as ridiculous like many cartoons are and only for entertainment. By doing this with everything including spiritual realities and theories I found I could move my life forward exponentially quickly.

It wasn't that I didn't make horrendous mistakes along the way that nearly cost me my life. But luckily, my brave efficient compassionate stance toward my life on earth really began to pay off in a really big way by age 30. (Even though I suffered a lot for my principles from 18 to 30). But by 30 to 32 life started to really be something worthwhile doing. So even though my 40s were difficult my 50s began my retirement after I almost died. And all my attempts at compassionate efficiency paid off in a really big way in that my biggest worry became my health. And even that wasn't that big of a deal as the most dangerous time for me physically was always when I was asleep. As long as I got enough exercise during the day I was fine. Then when I discovered first that I had a hypothyroid condition several years ago now, it was a very wonderful discovery because it just added 10 or 20 years to my life and added a quality that my life had lost by age 40. Then when I found Armour Thyroid, that still can be obtained through Canada, My mind and feelings returned to how I thought and felt from age 20 to 35 which was an incredible blessing for me and my family.

So, I would say, kindness, common sense and efficiency at everything including your spiritual life will lead to a very amazing life indeed. An efficient person is always learning and always sharing what they have learned to those who have the ability to understand or who want to understand. For true efficiency is not about what you or I do in the end, it is about the efficiency of us all working together to make a better life for everyone. For how can any one of us have complete peace or happiness until all of us are happy and free?

No comments: