Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Intuition

Intuition like adaptation is something we all have and through intuiting we all do. Whenever someone says "I have a hunch that such and such will happen" and it does they are demonstrating their intuition right then. Others of us have our co-ordination connected to our intuition and instinct and so we often survive things that others wouldn't. So just like adaptation is distinct with each and every being so is intuition. It develops through necessity for survival or through one's interests or the people we are exposed to throughout our lives and usually a combination of all these things.

I have found as a young person my intuition saved my life almost constantly because I was very physically active and always taking chances like jumping out of trees and off of roofs and onto the ground or into a pile of leaves or piles of gravel or sand from two stories or more high or jumping my bike several feet into the air over piles of rocks gravel sand or up pieces of wood or plywood and over jumps and without developing both instinct and intuition I would not be here now as an older adult.

Another thing that I have found vitally important in developing intuition is when you get angry don't run from it. Instead ask yourself, "Why Am I angry?" If you can figure out exactly why you are angry then maybe just maybe you can do something about it to make your life better so you won't be so angry.

Some of the very best things in my life came from getting really angry and using that anger to move my life forward. Staying angry and not doing anything only gives you cancer and shortens your life. So, the sooner you use your anger to catapult your life forward to something better the less angry you are going to be all the time. And being angry all the time only will hurt you and all those around you. Believe me.

So, developing intuition comes from using your instincts and your intelligence to create wisdom and intuition and a better life for you, your family and your friends in every way. This brings Grace into everyone's life from your paying attention to what is really important every moment waking and sleeping. Yes. Don't forget your dreams. What they tell you is the other half of what you need to know to survive and to help all around you survive 24 hours a day every day.

No comments: