Saturday, August 28, 2010

Visualizing a Perfect World

If you were to ask me "Is it possible to create a perfect world?"
The answer I would give you might surprise you.
Because the answer with what I have learned and studied about Spiritual technology is "Yes!"

However, Spiritual Technology is a technology after all and not just a fairy tale one tells to children. It has taken me a lifetime of study of various religions, philosophies and spiritual technologies to realize this.

Most people who try to create a perfect world leave out a necessary part of the technology. So when someone says to me, "I tried and I failed." I look at what they tried to do and it is in the end like a car.
So, I look at what they have done and it is like them saying to me, "I can't get my car to run." and I want to say, "Well. You have to put air in the tires. Or, you need to make sure the battery is charged or it can't start unless you push it downhill and then put it in first or second. But that only works if you have a stickshift. Otherwise you have to be going 30 to 60 miles per hour to do that with an automatic, and not all automatics will do that. On some cars or trucks that will just destroy the transmission or the engine or lock up the wheels so you would die trying that."

So, since spiritual technology is just as real as quantum physics or car mechanics one has to start there or at least study with someone who understands this basic premise.

So,  is it possible to create a perfect world for everyone? The short answer is "Yes."

However, the caveat is: "How do you get that many people and beings going in the same direction at the same time in order to create that perfect world for everyone?"

And That is the $64,000,000,000 question.

No comments: